Friday 21 December 2012

Grand Awakenings and Major Plans

Hi Guest,

So, the world didn't end... I guess this means I have to be productive and live like a responsible human being.

In other news, we're in the works of creating an "in progress" blog for Red Rogues coming out around the New Year (or later depending on the availability of expert coders). It'll be on Blogspot, and will involve posts on our process creating the novel instead of the novel itself. When the blog is released, you'll know.

Believe me, YOU. WILL. KNOW.

In other news, I get a lengthy Christmas Vacation from both jobs, which is a godsend. Getting a break means much deserved Red Rogues time!

Christmas has truly come.

Also, my name now L'Arc.

Thank you, and may a many get pregnant over the holiday season.

T.F.S


No comments:

Post a Comment