Wednesday 19 December 2012

An Inspirational Morning

Hello Guest.

I have a piece of advice to share with you.

Do. What. You. LOVE.

I get to see the fruition of passion and dedication succeed every time I do work for a client. These people took an idea and made it a reality. It's inspiring and makes me excited for my future (and eventually) create something that I'm passionate about.

Actually, that already exists.

Red Rogues, a project my friend and I have worked on for over 3 years now, is my inspiration to move forward. My friend wants to turn it into a novel (she's working on the draft now), as I scour Facebook and Twitter to spread its existence. I'm even scripting out a comic to create awareness through the characters, and give a visual to the story (I won't go into how many "tried and failed" attempts I had with scripting comics before...) we have created.

With a "business partner" , you have someone who's equally as passionate as yourself - and that's amazing. I'm extraordinarily lucky to have a person to share my ideas with and has the talent to project them in the finest way possible. I know we can become great co-authors and make Atlantic Canada proud ! Thanks to my friend's ability to create a solid story (and my undying nature to "see it through to the end"), we'll make Red Rogues a reality for all to read and enjoy.

Prepare to see it on the shelves in 2014!

I enjoyed sharing my inspirational morning with you all.

Check us out on Facebook!  

Happy mornings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment